The Asian's Leading Food & Beverage Exhibition
- Big selection (2,600 exhibitors)
- More visitors (68,000 professional visitors)
- 10 hall W1-W5, E1-E5, 115,000 sqm
- Exclusive SIAL WINE WORLD
SIAL CHINA 2014 reached the new record in 15 years history! 96,200 sqm (+ 14% vs 2013) exhibition area, 2,385 exhibitors (+ 11% vs 2013) and 49,265 visitors (+ 19% vs 2013)， 55 international pavilions
- Consumption: The USA, the world's leading wine market (ahead of France)
France lost its place as the world’s leading wine market in 2013 to the USA. A first...
- Out-of-home consumption- Catering: no more than a slight improvement
The level of activity in the restaurant industry is generally a good indicator of...
- Price war in France: Deflation is hitting the shelves
In April, prices dropped again by 0.28%. Over a year, deflation has reached - 0.81%...