Why Exhibit In SIAL CHINA
A Leading Event for the Chinese Food Market
- For the past 19th edition, SIAL CHINA has become the 3rd biggest food show in the world and the biggest in Asian market.
- The exhibition sets the benchmark for overseas companies into Asia and China as well as providing valuable market insights, trends and innovations of the regional food and beverage industry.
- The presence of all the major domestic players of the Food & Beverage market in China.
- China has become the world's second largest catering market after recording revenue figure of USD 616 billion in 2017.
Benefit from an Inspiring Business Hub
- The International Network SIAL: Paris - Canada - China - Middle East - India - Indonesia
- The unique trade show with a perfect mix of 50% international exhibitors and 50% national exhibitors
- Recognized, qualitative and numerous events
- Key producers and buyers join forces to reveal the major food trends and face Asian challenges
- A unique Asian food inspiration platform to test, or launch products, increase your brand awareness, exchange the best practices…
- 50 speakers with 27 conferences*
- 8 tastings, 24 chefs and 11 judges with 7 culinary demos*
- 650 submissions of innovative products and 164 selections*
Powerful Partners Support