Why Exhibit In SIAL CHINA
A Leading Event for the Chinese Food Market
- For the past 17 years, SIAL CHINA has been the 4th biggest food show in the world and the leading exhibition for the Chinese food market.
- Domestic and international producers and manufacturers of food products, wine and spirits, and food service equipment… contributed to make a success of this main Asian exhibition.
- The presence of all the major Chinese players of the Food & Beverage market in China.
- Shanghai, the new worldwide capital.
Benefit from an Inspiring Business Hub
- The International Network SIAL: Paris - Canada - China - Middle East - ASEAN - Indonesia
- The unique trade show with a perfect mix of 50% international exhibitors and 50% national exhibitors
- Recognized, qualitative and numerous events
- Key producers and buyers join forces to reveal the major food trends and face Asian challenges
- A unique Asian food inspiration platform to test, or launch products, increase your brand awareness, exchange the best practices…
- 50 speakers with 27 conferences*
- 8 tastings, 24 chefs and 11 judges with 7 culinary demos*
- 353 submissions of innovative products and 151 selections*
Powerful Partners Support