SIAL CHINA 2014 Overview
From 13th – 15th May 2014, the 15th edition of SIAL CHINA 2014 took place in Shanghai New International Expo Centre. Taking over 96,200 sqm (+ 14% vs 2013) exhibition area, 2,385 exhibitors (+ 11% vs 2013) and 49,265 visitors (+ 19% vs 2013), 2014’s growth marks a new milestone in SIAL CHINA’s history. 55 international pavilions and 27 Chinese provinces and cities brought their high quality products to the visitors and buyers from all over the world. Over the years, many competitors have tried to copy, and tried to catch up, but none managed to exceed. SIAL CHINA’s vision and execution leaves no wonder behind, but the tune “Another One Bites the Dust”.
France and China celebrate 50 years of diplomatic relations in 2014 while SIAL GROUP also celebrate its 50’s anniversary, SIAL CHINA got an outstanding result in this special year.
For More detail information please check our Post Show Report 2014
Facts & Figures 2014:
- 2,385 exhibitors (+11% vs 2013) from 61 countries and regions
- 96,000 sqm exhibition space (+14% vs 2013)
- 49,265 visitors
- 55 international pavilions
- 27 Chinese provinces and cities exhibited
- 25 product categories
- 18 products zones: wine, meat, gourmet, tea&coffee, fruit&vegetables, chocolate, halal food, condiments, canned food, frozen food, dairy product, organic food, packaging, seafood, sweet & snack, olive oil.