|   EN   中文   |

Travel Information

How do I obtain a VISA for my visit to China?

With the exception of few countries. you do not need a business VISA to visit China. You may apply for a tourist VISA in the Chinese consulate of your home country. With a passport that is valid for minimum 6 further months, a tourist VISA authorizes you to stay up 1 month in China.

For more VISA information, Please contact our official agent: 

Shanghai Orient Event Service Co., Ltd
Tel: +86 (0)21 5109 9795
[email protected]
Website: www.orient-explorer.net

Reinforced by the 144 hours visa free policy for 51 countries in Shanghai, SIAL CHINA 2017 is a not-to-miss event of the year…; please click HERE for more details.

Travel Agency in Shanghai

Know more about Shanghai and make full preparations

Discover Shanghai by Joining Our City Tour!


  • SIAL Innovation
  • La Cuisine
  • World Tour
  • Retail & Hospitality Forum
  • China National Specialty Tea Brewers Cup
  • Chocolate World
  • Seafood Fest'
  • Wine Events
  • Guest Country of Honor